Work as a Program Associate in International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA)
Are you looking to work as a Program Associate? If yes, then this post could be for you.
Job: Program Associate
Housekeeping Jobs in Canada for Foreign Workers 2022
Work as an In Home Tutor in Canada
Work as a Graphic Designer in Canada
Major Duties of a Program Associate
- A Program Associate assists the CBC Nigeria Program Manager to make sure technical, coordinating, implementing, and monitoring of vitamin A maize (VAM) & vitamin A cassava (VAC) crops worth chains.
- Assist in strengthening of establishment that enhances the efficiency of businesses alongside the value chains.
- Assist HarvestPlus companions and stakeholders within the implementation of tasks and report project frequently.
- Develop acceptable business models and plans for the implementation and supply of vitamin A maize (VAM) & vitamin A cassava (VAC) supply chain.
- Particularly work with seed companies to ensure manufacturing, distribution and advertising of seeds and stems.
- Work with seed companies and agro sellers to ensure entry to seeds at state and LGA levels.
- Assist seed worth chains with demand creation exercises and demos to stimulate demand for vitamin A maize (VAM) & vitamin A cassava (VAC) crops value chains.
- A Program Associate presents technical support to extension officers to make a multiplier effect.
- Present technical support to agro sellers and stem entrepreneurs to offer technical information to farmers at level of sales product on the numerous commodity markets.
- Coordinate and network with related stakeholders/actors working within the various vitamin A maize (VAM) & vitamin A cassava (VAC) crops value chains.
- Work intently in collaboration with different members of HarvestPlus crew.
- Have prior knowledge of private sector growth initiatives.
- Put together and implement operational plans and budgets for effective engagements with the;
growth, personal and public sector and guarantee proper coordination of actions alongside the hyperlinks of the value chains.
- A Program Associate develops and implement technical, organizational and enterprise advisory companies, and support to the creation of enabling surroundings.
- Develop advisory service fashions that may ship acceptable worth chain-wide technical assist.
- Have sound data of agricultural extension expertise and smallholder capability constructing and a spotlight of inclusive business fashions.
- Design and support the implementation of particular studies and request for proposal, country-specific contributions to monitoring, reporting to monthly;
biannual and annual progress studies and analysis of program actions
- Carry out any other job-related task as assigned by the Supervisor.
Work as a Shift Engineer in Canada : Jobs in Canada
Work as a General Accountant in Canada : DHS
Work as a Community Health Nurse in Canada
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Recruitment Type: Nationwide (1-year renewable contract)
Minimum Requirements of a Program Associate
- Candidates will need to have a minimum of a Master’s Diploma in Agricultural Economics, Agribusiness, Business Administration, or associated field
- Minimum of 5 years of related work experience within the food business, advertising and technical operate or related role in a well-structured surroundings or donor-funded group.
- Have good report writing skills, excessive competency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Have fundamental presentation skills and good at making networks.
- Have extra training within the areas of value chain method, entrepreneurship, business growth services, policy formulation, advocacy;
ICT and expertise in implementing nutrition-sensitive worth chains will likely be an advantage.