Beyond Borders Scholarships
Scholarships Beyond Borders Germany is accepting applications for its scholarship program from Ph.D. candidates from all over the world who are researching bordering and bordering phenomena in diverse nations.
Beyond Borders Scholarships encourages study of limits and borders in both modern and historical settings. It makes cross-disciplinary communication easier in the humanities and social sciences.
The research foundation BEYOND BORDERS encourages interdisciplinary dialogue among social science and humanities fields by fostering studies of borders and boundaries throughout history and in the present. Their “Borders, Contestation and Conflict” call for applications for 2023 is still active until july 1, 2023.
The daily routine includes boundaries. Intense debate surrounds social, political, virtual, and intellectual borders in both international contexts concerning security issues like immigration trade and global education, as well as within countries that struggle to deal with growing diversity and shifting notions of national identity and culture. Geographic limits indicate the breadth and depth of the territorial framework, whereas unofficial social and symbolic bounds define the standards and ideals that apply to religious, cultural, and social activities. Any boundary can be viewed as a social construction.
They may have their roots in historical or cultural contexts, derive from agreements reached between states or parties, or come about as a result of heated public debates. As the globe becomes more globalized, In a world where people move around a lot and where there is a constant flow of things, goods, ideas, and thoughts, establishing and crossing borders has more significance than ever. Borders act as indicators of societal, economic, and political changes that affect how we live.
- ZEIT-Stiftung Ebelin,
- German Universities
- All International
Beyond Borders Scholarships Germany 2023-2024 Benefits:
- A minimum of 1400 euros per month, plus 1200 euros for start-up scholarships, may be set aside for funding dissertation completion grants or doctoral scholarships.
- Children under the age of 18 are eligible to a child stipend of 400 euros per month for the first child and 100 euros per month for each subsequent kid.
- experiences to gain from a disciplinary dialogue between fellows and the advisory board, such going to the ZEIT-Stiftung annual conference.
- Travel fees, all visa-related issues, and the cost of renting a flat in Berlin during the scholarship period are all covered by the insurance.
- In Berlin, public transportation is cost-free.
- a thorough training program led by digital security professionals.
- While in Berlin, students will learn more about Reporters Without Borders, a human rights and international journalism organization.
Beyond Borders Scholarships Germany 2023-2024 Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates must fulfill all requirements in order to be considered for the Beyond The Borders Awards for International Students:
- Students from abroad must apply. The PhD community is welcome.
- University graduates both inside and outside of ZIT-Stiftung Ebelin and Gerd Bucerius are eligible for scholarships.
- Prospective students interested in enrolling in a full-time PhD program at the ZEIT-Stiftung Ebelin Gerd Bucerius in Hamburg, Germany, should get in touch with those who are already enrolled there.
- Candidates for Start-Up Scholarships should intend to complete their studies within a year after being awarded money.
- For consideration, applicants must have above-average academic abilities and a project that promises to yield current and trustworthy results (with the exception of those requesting Start-Up Scholarships).
Application Procedure Beyond Borders Scholarships Germany 2023-2024:
- At any time, you can pause your program and save it online. At the end of the online application form, simply click “Save Application Temporarily” to save your changes. When you click “Continue Application” or “Continue Application,” all of your modifications will be instantly incorporated. If you want to keep using your application in the future, simply log in with those credentials and click the “Continue Application” button. All passwords and user names can be changed in “Login data.”
- When completing your application, be careful. Make cautious not to go over the allotted 1,000 characters (spaces included) for an abstract dissertation. Any information offered about other applications won’t affect the juror’s choice in the end.
- Please have a research proposal for a doctorate (maximum 7 pages) ready. Applications for scholarships or dissertation completion awards may be up to 5 pages long (referees are not required); A two-page maximum research plan with a schedule, a resume, and copies of your university degree certificates; please make sure all materials are current.
All papers may be uploaded after this online form has been completed. You must have PDF files.
- Two letters of recommendation from university professors must be electronically submitted using the form. When completing your online form, please click here to activate your supervisor’s name; your reference will receive an email with a link to their reference. documents in the PDF format, with a 5MB file size limit,must be uploaded as a single file as well.
The Application Deadline For Beyond Borders Scholarships Germany is 1, july, 2023,