Melbourne Chancellor’s Scholarship
Scholarship for International applicants, which will start during the academic year 2023–2024.Outstanding and qualified applicants can now submit an application for the Melbourne Chancellor’s.The Melbourne Chancellor’s Scholarship is a fantastic opportunity for students from Australia and abroad who have attained the highest levels of academic success. It is intended to prepare you for the excitement and difficulty that come with pursuing an undergraduate degree at the University of Melbourne in Melbourne.
As a Chancellor’s Scholar, you will be guaranteed admission to an academic graduate program as well as either a living wage or allowance. You will also receive a Melbourne Global Scholars Award to improve your chances and broaden your alternatives for study abroad. You do not need to submit a separate application for the Melbourne Chancellor’s Award if you match the qualifying requirements and have applied to study at the University of Melbourne in Melbourne through VTAC. To find out if you’re eligible and to read more about this prize, go here.
Additionally, domestic students are given a monthly stipend for up to three years. In addition, you will receive the Melbourne Global Scholars Award as a study abroad or exchange student to aid in your quest for further study abroad.The Scholarship, one of the university’s most prestigious honors for graduates, is presented to students who have excelled in the classroom and is available in conjunction with all of our bachelor’s degrees.
There is no need to submit a separate application for students who are admitted to The University through VTAC because they are already eligible for the Melbourne Chancellor’s Scholarship. By participating in the program, we hope you can expand your horizons and embrace the joys and challenges of undergraduate study at The University of Melbourne.
- University of Melbourne
- Living allowance
- Masters & PhD
- All International Students
Melbourne Chancellor’s Scholarship 2023-2024 Benefits:
- Full-time, regular bachelor’s degree program courses are subject to a 50% tuition discount.
- For use during exchange or study abroad periods, applicants may also be eligible to receive a Melbourne Global Scholars Award of up to $2,000.
- Guaranteed Full Fee International Place for Students Who Meet the Prerequisite Courses and Entry Requirements in Any of Our Professional Master’s Degrees
- To be eligible to get this master’s degree, students must complete all necessary courses and entry criteria.
- Arrangements Near the Campus You are eligible for priority placement under the Melbourne Accommodation Program if you are a native of rural and regional Victoria (or another region of Victoria), or if you reside outside of Victoria. With this offer, The University will be willing to offer free lodging in one of its residence halls or other places close to Melbourne’s Parkville Campus. To guarantee you don’t miss out, please be aware that there are only a limited number of spots available.
- For the duration of a Commonwealth Supported Place undergraduate degree, concurrent diploma, and 25 credits of single subject enrollments, HECS students are eligible for a contribution waiver.
- Students may get a living stipend for up to three years whether they are studying in Victoria or elsewhere. The sum is $5,000 per year for those studying there and $10,000 per year for those studying elsewhere. Additionally, if you enroll in an undergraduate (extended) course or concurrent certificate at Melbourne’s University of Melbourne in addition to your bachelor’s degree, this period might be extended by one year.
- The Melbourne Global Scholars Awards provide up to $2,500 for student exchange or study abroad programs that have been authorized.
- participation in one or more professional master’s degree programs that are funded by the Commonwealth for students who have met all prerequisite and admissions standards.READ ALSO: Cheap Universities in Canada
Melbourne Chancellor’s Scholarship 2023-2024 Eligibility Criteria:
- The following requirements must be met by applicants to be eligible for Melbourne Chancellor’s Scholarships for International Students:
- If they want to enroll in graduate programs at the University of Melbourne in Australia, international students must apply.
- Additionally, candidates must show that they can devote either a full- or part-time commitment to the program.
- Candidates must have a current certificate of English language proficiency.
- A permanent resident of Australia, an Australian citizen, or a citizen of New Zealand who has completed either the International Baccalaureate or Year 12 in Australia, or both.
- Australian citizenship and completion of the International Baccalaureate overseas are prerequisites for applying.
- haven’t finished all of the coursework needed for your higher education programme yet? Klager have submitted an application through the Virtual Teaching Academy for the University of Melbourne undergraduate program, which will start at the end of this year after successful completion of the Australian Year 12 or International Baccalaureate examinations.
- You must fulfill the entry requirements listed in your VTAC application for your University of Melbourne programme. Additionally, they must have an ATAR of 99.90 or lower, or be able to submit documentation to support it.
- have an ATAR of at least 99.85 with an audition score of at least A+ and want to complete a bachelor’s degree in music, or are of Indigenous Australian origin and have an ATAR of at least 90.00?
Application Procedure For Melbourne Chancellor’s Scholarship 2023-2024:
There is no need to submit a separate application on your own behalf if you match the qualifying conditions and have applied to study at the University of Melbourne in Melbourne through VTAC. Instead, you will automatically be considered a candidate for a Melbourne Chancellor’s Award.
The Application Deadline for Melbourne Chancellor’s Scholarship is not stated go the official link given below.