Whitetooth Grill Manager
You are in charge of making sure that our visitors have the best mountain dining experience at the Heaven’s Door Yurt and the Whitetooth Grill Manager in the Day Lodge. Your strong leadership abilities and attention to detail ensure that the food presentation meets or surpasses the expectations of the guests.
- Take the initiative and manage Front of House and Back of House activities.
- Create reports, oversee payroll, manage invoicing, and plan the Whitetooth Grill staff’s calendar.
- Before the service, determine whether any supplies or preparation work is required.
- Ensure that food is received, handled, stored, and prepared in a way that is hygienic and compliant with Food Safe.
- Prepare, cook, and dish meals in accordance with recognized standards for presentation and quality.
- Oversee team meetings and orientations, as well as the beginning and end of the season.
- Manage, develop, and mentor Whitetooth Grill employees to progress their careers.
- Oversee the development of the Whitetooth Grill and Heaven’s Door Yurt’s menus and inventory.
- Continue to communicate clearly with your teammates and in the restaurant.
- Ensure that everyone on staff keeps a tidy and secure workspace at all times.
- Create catered gatherings and unique functions.
- Carry out additional tasks as needed.
You must have the following Requirements before you apply
- Have at least two years of prior leadership experience in the hotel industry.
- You are a strong leader who regularly makes sure that appearance and food standards are upheld while exceeding customer expectations for service.
- Love and be passionate about food, cooking, and giving guests a memorable resort experience.
- Are physically able to conduct manual tasks while standing for extended periods of time and lifting up to 30 lbs.
- Must have the flexibility to work weekends, evenings, and holidays.
- Be certified in food handling, such as Food Safe.
- Have experience in the culinary arts; this is advantageous.
- Display your certificate from Serving It Right.
- A season pass for the resort and nearby mountains for employees.
- After 90 days, a competitive wage with full benefits.
- Rebates on lodging, retail, and food.
- Expert deals.
- Meet wonderful people that are passionate about the mountain lifestyle at staff events!
READ ALSO: Coke Canada Bottling
Interested in Whitetooth Grill ? Apply with your resume, please.
We regret that only candidates who are able to work legally in Canada without sponsorship will be given consideration for seasonal positions.
We like to meet each of our applicants in person, however we recognize that this might be challenging for applicants who are not from the area. We would want to see a succinct (around 60 seconds), original video that outlines your ideas and experiences about visitor experience, teamwork, and safety.
Videos must be posted to Vimeo or YouTube, and your CV or cover letter must contain the URL to your film. Although they are not required, video applications will help you stand out from the thousands of resumes we receive each year.