Immigrate to Canada
Canada has excellent schools, high paying jobs and an exceptional standard of living. Its welcoming and open policies make it the perfect place for Filipinos to start a new life. Filipinos wishing to apply for permanent residency in Canada have a variety of options, as the Philippines is Canada’s third largest source of new immigrants.
If you are looking to immigrate to Canada from the Philippines, you should research the many immigration options and choose the best for you among the hundreds of visa and immigration programs Canada offers. You also need to think about where you will live and work, and how much money you will need for your new home. Canada has a huge population of over one million Filipinos, so there are clusters of Filipino communities across the country.
What are the options for Filipino immigration to Canada?
In general, alternatives are:
- Express Entry Program
- State nominee program
- Family class program
- Business class program
- Experience class program
The fastest way to immigrate to Canada from the Philippines.
The easiest way to immigrate to Canada is to have a specific profile or connection to the country. With Canada’s immigration destinations hitting record highs, now is the perfect time to start your immigration journey. It should be emphasized that there is no one-size-fits-all approach to entering Canada. While applying to certain programs is easier than others, the application process is lengthy and multi-step.
Immigration to Canada requires a large financial and emotional investment, but the benefits outweigh the costs. Canada is renowned for its openness to immigration and is considered one of the world’s leading countries in terms of living standards.
Popular method for foreign applicants
1 – Express Entry
Express Entry is Canada’s most popular and fastest way to enter. Candidates applying under the Express Entry framework can obtain permanent residency in as little as six months.
For certain individuals eligible to submit a profile, the easiest way to enter Canada is through Express Entry. Meeting her CRS limit at the federal level lottery can be difficult. However, the state may nominate you as a permanent resident just by being included in the applicant pool.
The Express Entry System has three main programs,
- Federal Skilled Worker Program
- Federal Handicraft Program
- Canadian experience class
Federal Skilled Worker Program: One of the three programs included in Canada’s Express Entry system for processing immigration applications is the Federal Skilled Worker (FSW) program. Applicants with international work experience and no Canadian ties are eligible to apply for permanent residency under the FSW program.
Federal Trade Program: One of the programs administered by the Express Entry immigration system is the Federal Skilled Trades Program (FSTP). FSTP is a program that allows foreign trade professionals with expertise in specific trade professions to come to Canada.
Canada Experience Class: For those with competent work experience in Canada, CEC is the permanent resident category. Created for qualified foreign agency workers and foreign university graduates who have experience working in Canada.
2 – State Nominee Program
During the outbreak, the government continued to grant foreign workers permanent residency in Canada. Canada plans to open the PNP to new immigrants this year.
Eleven Canadian provinces and three territories offer multiple nomination programs. Each PNP has its own certification criteria. Many PNPs require a state relationship to be eligible for appointment. On the other hand, some programs only admit foreign candidates based on their ability to adapt to the demands of the local job market.
Each PNP has its own processing time for the application. Once appointed, PNP candidates must apply to the federal government for permanent residency in Canada. The time it takes to process your permanent residence application depends on the issue at hand.
What documents do I need to request to obtain a Canadian visa?
Documents required for a Canadian visa are:
- Matching canadian visa application form. Proof of payment for the Canadian visa fee.
- Proof of innocent criminal record.
- You can check your health condition with a health checkup.
- Photos are taken in accordance with Canadian visa image requirements.
- Proof of financial position. Proof that you intend to return to your country of origin after your Canadian visa expires.
- identity card and identity card.
- A cover letter explaining your reasons for visiting Canada.
- Letter of recommendation/invitation to Canada.
Being able to register online is one of the main advantages of this program. All you have to do is create a private and professional website.If you accept an invitation to register (ITA):
- Age (maximum 12 points)
- Language proficiency (maximum 28 points)
- Education and training (maximum 25 points)
- Work experience (maximum 15 points)
- Flexibility (maximum 10 points)
- Work settings (up to 10 points)
Then you need to submit all the required documents. This will add the profile to your collection. Here the top scorer is chosen. Your score is based on Canada’s comprehensive “CRS” ranking system, which classifies potential immigrants.
CRS scores are based on several factors, including language proficiency, experience, and language proficiency. If selected from the pool, you can stay in Canada.
Filipino immigration experience in Canada
If you are looking to immigrate to Canada from the Philippines, you may be interested in our experts. How is life in Canada? How easy is the integration? What are the different Filipinos doing all over the country? Here are some guidelines to help you make an informed decision.
- Canada is considered her one of the most diverse and cosmopolitan countries in the world. Filipinos rank Canada as a top destination to visit, study, work and immigrate, citing its natural beauty, elegant cities and foreign cuisine.
- Filipinos in Canada typically earn higher wages, allowing them to save more and purchase items they could not afford at home. Taxes in Canada seem high, but people are benefiting from various tax reliefs.
- With a total of 200,000 new arrivals, Filipino migrants were the country’s largest immigrant group. Filipinos are now the third largest group of Asian Canadians, with a growing number of people residing in the country.
- Living in a big city gives you access to malls, shopping, arcades, theatres, and other amenities, while living in a smaller, more remote city gives you the opportunity to participate in outdoor activities, enjoy the purest nature and You can experience nature through camping, trekking, and trails.