Study in Europe: Top Countries to Immigrate

Study in Europe

Moving to Europe with a degree is very popular all over the world. This method of immigration allows you to get a quality education in Europe and officially work 20 hours a week.

For most potential immigrants, countries such as Greece, Austria, and Italy are the best choices.Universities in these countries allow admission without a language certificate, study languages ​​after admission, and register for a student visa. becomes easier.

These countries invite international students from all over the world to study. No special documents are required. For admission to an undergraduate program, the most important is a secondary school diploma.


Studying at a Greek university is free and an applicant can enter her once a year based on the certificate. The first year of study is devoted to learning Greek. The admission process is very complicated, takes place in Athens and requires the personal presence of the applicant. Universities in Greece accept applications within a week and the exact date will be announced in about 3-5 days, so you should check the Ministry of Education website daily starting around July 1st. Students receive free textbooks and meals and can apply for free housing and scholarships.


Admission to a university is similar to admission to a Greek university. The education system is the same, and applicants can enter without proof of language proficiency. In Austria, learning German usually lasts for four semesters and ends with a language exam. However, many students learn it in less time and are able to pass exams faster. These days, Austrian university students can also work during their language preparation period.

Some applicants go to Austria to get their bachelor’s degree and then go to Germany to enroll in a master’s program.

Germany and France

Education is free in these countries. However, you cannot study without knowledge of German or French.
It is necessary to learn a language and obtain a language certificate before admission. After working on the AuPair program, many students go on to study at universities in France or Germany. Italy and Spain

The cost of studying in these countries starts from €700 per year, depending on the city and programme, and university admission is the same as above. However, in Italy proof of income from parents is also required and subsidies can be obtained. A slight difficulty arises from the fact that foreign students must either have at least a basic level of language proficiency beforehand or attend a language preparation course for an extra fee. There is no formal preparation year. You can enroll without proof of language proficiency.

Czech Republic

It’s free to study and has great educational opportunities. Perhaps the only drawback is that admission to the country’s universities is based on exams and these are in Czech. In most cases, you will need to attend a language course for at least 6 months. After completing your Bachelor’s degree in the Czech Republic, you can enroll in a Master’s program in Germany.

Lithuania, Latvia, Poland

These countries are not very popular with foreign applicants, but offer many opportunities for education and immigration to Europe. Education is relatively cheap in the Baltics and completely free in Poland if you speak Polish. Universities in these countries adhere to the international grading system “point credit”, so students transfer to universities in other countries, mostly in the Baltics, Poland, Slovakia, Hungary and other Eastern European universities. can. It often acts as a “passing point”.


The country, with its rapidly developing tourism sector, could be a good solution for studying immigration. The language is not difficult and resembles other Slavic languages. The cost of education in Slovenia is low, around 2,000 euros per year.

Educational migration: How to stay in the country

European countries allow foreign students to work immediately after immigration – up to 20 hours per week during the study period. Of course, not everyone can find a prestigious and well-paid job close to their future specialty. Especially without good knowledge of the local language. Some students can find jobs remotely, while others babysit. Some find work in travel agencies during the summer.

Sign an employment contract

Of course, the most logical thing to do while studying is to find an employer who offers an employment contract. Some countries offer graduates the opportunity to legally stay in the country for one year from the date of graduation in order to find a job in their field of specialization. become a sole proprietorship

Yes, foreign graduates with a university degree have this right. After registering a sole proprietorship, the person will have his/her residence permit extended immediately. However, individual entrepreneurs must have at least some income. I have to pay taxes.

Admission to Graduate School (PhD)

In many countries, PhD students are not considered students, but are considered salaried university employees. Your chances of finding a good job and staying in the country after completing your PhD are multiplied.

Legalize relations with citizens of the country

Now they have legalized cohabitation contractual relationships, so a formal marriage is not required.You can make a contract and get a residence permit. In fact, this document is not valid for Austria and Hungary.

Leave a Comment