A well qualified senior Engineer, Track and Infrastructural Personnel who is willing to travel abroad is urgently needed in Canada.
All interested persons are to go through this post as there are useful information that will help in applying for this job.
If you have an engineering degree and a lot of rail transit expertise, this job may be ideal for you. Working on the Green Line Program, a new LRT line that would link various city regions, would be your responsibility.
Salary Range :
$98,595 to $151,009 per year in pay
Senior Engineer Job Duties
A senior engineer typically has a wide range of responsibilities, which can include:
- Analyzing customer needs to determine appropriate solutions for complex technical issues
- Creating technical diagrams, flowcharts, formulas, and other written documentation to support projects
- Providing guidance to junior engineers on projects within their areas of expertise
- Conducting research on new technologies and products in order to recommend improvements to current processes
- Developing designs for new products or systems based on customer specifications
- Researching existing technologies to determine how they could be applied in new ways to solve problems
- Reviewing existing products or concepts to ensure compliance with industry standards, regulations, and company policies
- Preparing proposals for new projects, identifying potential problems, and proposing solutions
- Estimating costs and scheduling requirements for projects and evaluating results.
Senior Engineer Skills
Senior engineers need the following skills in order to be successful:
Communication: Communication is another important skill for senior engineers. You may be required to communicate with clients, other engineers and other professionals to explain technical information or answer questions. Effective communication can help you lead a team and resolve issues.
Problem-solving: Problem-solving skills allow you to identify and resolve issues in a timely manner. As an engineer, you may be responsible for finding solutions to technical problems or finding ways to improve a product or process. Your ability to identify issues and develop solutions can help you advance in your career and help your company improve its processes.
Critical thinking: Critical thinking is the ability to solve problems and make decisions based on the information you have. As an engineer, you may be required to make decisions about the best way to complete a project or how to solve a problem that arises during the project. Senior engineers may be required to make more complex decisions than junior engineers, so it’s important to be able to think through the situation and make the best decision.
Teamwork: Working well with others is an important skill for senior engineers because they often supervise and work with teams of other engineers. Senior engineers can use teamwork skills to lead their teams and help them work together to achieve common goals. They can also use teamwork skills to collaborate with other departments to find solutions to complex problems.
How To Apply
All Interested persons are to click on the link below to apply