Below we will fill you in on How to immigrate to the UK through study loan.
Why the UK
The united kingdom of great Britain and Northern Ireland is at the highest of the list of enticing countries to measure in. the united kingdom may be a vast market with stupendous opportunities for employment and self-fulfilment. it’s not for nothing that this country is enclosed within the prime five most developed economies globally and ranks fifth in terms of GDP.
The UK is attracting the foremost talent among young and established professionals from numerous fields. it’s prestigious to urge an education within the Britain, and students worldwide try to review there. What area unit the opportunities offered by learning in an exceedingly master’s programme for a world student?
Read also: Student visa to the United Kingdom
- An opportunity to receive a prestigious education recognised everywhere the planet. in step with the planet University Rankings 2021, 200th of the highest 100 universities within the world are set within the Britain.
- An opportunity to work twenty hours every week whereas learning. It permits you to hide a part of your expenses and gain native expertise, helpful in future employment.
Read also: How to immigrate to United Kingdom
- An opportunity to bring a family already at the stage of learning. Holders of student visas will bring relations with them as dependents (Dependant Visa). Partners of scholars area unit entitled to figure regular for any leader underneath this class of visa. It permits you to support the family whereas learning. youngsters from five to sixteen years previous will attend public colleges for gratis.
- An opportunity to urge a work visa when training. Master’s programmes graduates area unit issued a Graduate Route visa for 2 years. you do not got to have a call for participation from associate degree leader, and you’ll hunt for employment throughout the validity of the visa. it’s a superb probability for people who need to search out employment and keep within the country. however it happens in apply, please, see the instance below.
Where to get cash for coaching
Tuition fees within the Britain begin at £ eleven,000 each year, and at the foremost prestigious universities, programmes value a minimum of £ forty,000 each year. wherever to urge most money?
Good news: we’ve got partnered with Prodigy Finance, the world leader in international student loans. Now, you’ll get a student loan from simply half-dozen.7% each year. No collateral, co-signers or guarantors, a deposit or security area unit needed. Study currently and pay when graduation. you’ll have a grace amount of six months when graduation to search out employment before you begin repaying your loan.
The loan is provided to review for a master’s degree at one in all the subsequent universities within the Britain within the areas of business, science, technology, engineering, arithmetic, public policy, law, health care:
Cranfield University – Cranfield faculty of Management
Lancaster University – Lancaster University Management faculty\
Read also: Parent of a Child Student Visa Application Guide
The University of bath – school of Management
University of Strathclyde – business schoolCity University – The business schoo
Read also: How to get a Visitor Visa for UK
UK student loan eligibility
Your UK student loan eligibility will be based on the following:
- Your university or college
- You course
- If you have studied a higher education course before
- Your age and personal circumstances
- Your nationality and UK immigration status
Non-UK nationals must hold UK settlement status on the first day of the academic year of the course to be eligible for student finance.
Can I get a student loan with indefinite leave to remain?
You can apply for Student Finance if you either:
- Are a UK national
- Hold Indefinite Leave to Remain (or an immigration status with no restrictions on how long you can stay) and you normally live in England
- Have been living in the UK, the Channel Islands or the Isle of Man for 3 continuous years before the first day of your course.
Student finance for EU nationals
If you are an EU national and you are starting a course on or after 1st August 2021, you must have either settled or pre-settled status under the EU Settlement Scheme to apply for student finance.
This does not apply to Irish pupils who wish to study in the UK. International students from outside the EU can apply for a Student Visa if they are not eligible for ILR.
How to get student loan if you don’t hold ILR
You may also be eligible for a student loan if your UK immigration status is one of the following:
- Humanitarian protection
- Stateless person
- You have been given ILR because you have been the victim of domestic violence