Coimbra Group Short-Term Scholarship Program 2023/2024 for Young Researchers in Sub-Saharan Africa
Coimbra Group Short-Term Scholarship Program 2023/2024
Coimbra Group Universities have been furnishing, since 2008, youthful experimenters from universities inSub-Saharan Africa with the occasion to spend a short period( 1 to 3 months) at a Coimbra Group University to carry out part of their exploration there.
Application Deadline: 7th April 2023 night( Brussels time)
Offered annually? Yes
Eligible Countries: All African countries except Algeria, Egypt, Libya, Morocco, and Tunisia( aspirants from these countries are eligible under the Scholarship Programme for Young Researchers from the European Neighbourhood).
Canada Government Jobs and Free Scholarships For Immigrants
HEINRICH BOLL FOUNDATION BEST SCHOLARSHIP
Top Scholarships in Germany Without IELTS Fully Funded
To be taken at( Country) The following Coimbra Group universities are sharing in the 2023 edition of the scheme:
- University of Barcelona( Spain)
- University of Coimbra( Portugal)
- Trinity College Dublin( Ireland)
- University of Granada( Spain)
- University of Graz( Austria)
- University of Groningen( The Netherlands)
- Friedrich Schiller University Jena( Germany)
- Jagiellonian University in Krakow( Poland)
- KU Leuven( Belgium)
- University of Padova( Italy)
- University of Pavia( Italy)
- University of Poitiers( France)
- University of Salamanca( Spain)
- University of Siena( Italy)
- University of Turku( Finland)
- Utrecht University( The Netherlands)
About Coimbra Group Short- Term literacy Universities of the Coimbra Group offer short- term visits( generally 1 to maximum 3 months) to youthful African experimenters from advanced education institutions fromSub-Saharan Africa. The main end of this education programme is to enable scholars to take over exploration in which they’re engaged in their home institution and to help them to establish academic and exploration connections. The literacy are financially supported by the Coimbra Group member universities sharing in this programme, while the Coimbra Group Office is in charge of the executive operation of the operations.
Type: exploration, Short course
Eligibility: aspirants should be
- born on or after 1 January 1978
- citizens of and current residers in a country inSub-Saharan Africa
- current staff members of a university or an original advanced education institution inSub-Saharan Africa
- of doctoral/ postdoctoral or original status, although some universities offer subventions for Master’s position scholars( please see details in the table in the Link below).
womanish campaigners are encouraged to apply and will be prioritized.
Apply For Royal Holloway International Study Centre (RHISC) International Excellence Scholarship, U
5 reasons to apply for a fully funded scholarship in Australia in 2022
Germany Guest Scientist/Visiting Scholar VISA
Coimbra Group Short – Term literacy Selection The executive check of operations will be accepted by the Coimbra Group Office to elect campaigners who meet the eligibility criteria. The host universities will take over the selection of campaigners. When the selection has been agreed upon, the host university may shoot a letter of assignation directly to the successful seeker. The Coimbra Group Office will communicate all campaigners and inform them about the result of their operation. Successful campaigners presently employed by a University are responsible for icing that their home institution will grant them leave of absence to take over the proposed visit.
Number of Awardees: Limited
Value of Coimbra Group Short- Term literacy Successful campaigners will pierce excellent academic knowledge in quality installations. The literacy include fiscal support for education, living costs, airfaresetc.
Duration of Program: From 1 to maximum 3 months. The dates of the seeker’s stay should be agreed upon between the seeker and the academic administrator at the Coimbra Group University.
Republished by Blog Post Promoter