Many people wish to study in Canada but not everyone knows how to get a Visa. Ever wanted to get a Canada Student Visa? This article is for you.
Canada is the hub of educational and employment opportunities and the recent boom in the number of students immigrating to Canada in the course of their studies is proof that it is a country of opportunities and acceptance indeed!
Canadian degrees are accepted and valued all around the world, Canada also offers affordable standards of living and availing education while working in comparison to USA and UK.
However, Canada values every student safety and also offers a variety of scholarships to reward academic excellence.
Canada is also ranked the 1st in terms of quality of life. These reasons all sum up few of the diverse benefits of student life in Canada.
While the process of getting a Canada student visa and its application might seem easy on paper, it is a maze prone to mistakes that one could make.
It’s not only important to choose a reliable and service of student visa expertise like a Canada Student Visa but also to be sure to equipped with any sort of knowledge pertaining to the process of Student Visa for Canada.
A student could apply for Canada Student Visa from India for a study programs of more than 6 months. Regarding study permit in Canada, there are 2 main categories: SDS and Non SDS.
Here are a number of steps to keep in mind when wanting to have idea about the Canada Student Visa Process:
1. Apply to a Canadian University:
It is suggested for one to decide on which University or college in Canada they will apply to in order to process an application for Canada Student Visa.
Applying at a Canadian University or College successfully could get an application letter which is the first requisite of starting the process of a Canada Student Visa.
2. Check if you’ll need to apply for a student visa in Canada
It is essential to check whether you require to apply for a student visa in Canada or not because there will be certain situations wherein the requirement for a Canada student visa does not arise:
- You enroll in a study program that lasts less than 6 months.
- You’re a member of foreign armed forces from the Visiting Forces Act.
- You’re a family or staff member of a foreign representative in Canada, who is accredited by the Department of Foreign Affairs, Trade and Development Canada.
- You’re a citizen of another country, but you have an Indian status that’s registered in Canada.
3. Start the process for your Canada Student Visa application:
The very first step to starting the process for Canada Student Visa through a trusted student visa service provider that is a Canada Students Visa.
Having expertise and experience lets us to assist every student with their student visa process for Canada with maximum potential. However, a preface of the application requisites appear like this:
- To apply for your student visa for Canada via Canada Students Visa where the application of your student visa will be uploaded on the CIC website
- If your internet connection does not enable you to post your documents to begin with your application on the CIC website, you could also mail the same via postal services
- Proof of sufficient financial funds are to be submitted
- Medical records stating you’re in the pink of health are also to be made a part of your application
- Submit proof of 0 criminal record
It is also very essential to know that the Student Visa or study permit as it is commonly known, expires 90 days after the completion of your studies in Canada. One could apply for a work permit in the meantime as well as being self-employed.
4. Prepare the required documents:
When you choose a reliable Student Visa service provider like Canada Students Visa, you don’t need to worry about the documents and their order because with many years in service of student visa we make sure the documentation is proper and that your application won’t suffer because of poor or half documentation.
However, here’s a quick list of the documents you are required to submit:
- Filled-in student permit application form
- The initial letter of acceptance from the university
- A legit passport/travel document, which allows you to return to your home country. If you live in the USA, this isn’t necessary.
- Two recent passport-size photographs, with specifications of name and date of birth on the back
- Proof of your financial support during your study program. This means proving you have between 10,000 and 11,000 CAD per year for residing in the country.
And many more, which Canada Students Visa is well equipped with and can assist you in compiling the same!
5. Language proficiency exam required:
Though the proof of language proficiency isn’t a document requirement, if you don’t belong to an English speaking country, you will need a language proficiency test in addition to your Student Visa application:
- IELTS Academic
- TOEFL iBT
- PTE Academic
- C1 Advanced
Depending on the centers designated in your country for Biometrics, a biometrics will be booked for you when you choose the esteemed services of Canada Students Visa.
Post biometrics, if required there may be an interview however the interview process is subject to individuals and is not mandatory for a Canada Student Visa.
This was an outline of the application process for a student visa in Canada. However, you won’t need to go through the whims of this process if you choose Canada Students Visa for your student visa for Canada and its application process.
About us: We aim at providing the perfect guidance to all students who aspire to study in Canada. Our focus will always stay on creating better opportunities for you and helping you achieve your goals as easily as possible.
All our services are in context with Student Visa for Canada. Canada Students Visa has a tie-up with popular and reputed Colleges/Universities around Canada. Our large network of associates makes it possible for us to provide you with successful outcomes.