We are pleased to bring you an exciting information about Boston University Trustee Scholarship for outstanding, optimistic and talented students who want to pursue undergraduate studies in the USA. This is a merit-based scholarship open to international students from all over the world. The fully funded undergraduate scholarship is awarded top 20 brilliant students who are excellent in their studies. If you are a high school or college graduate searching for a fully funded scholarship in the USA, then the Trustee Scholarship is for you.
Boston University offers many scholarships every year, but the fully funded Boston Trustee scholarship is the most prestigious. This USA scholarship will cover the full tuition fee of the selected applicants and provide them with an excellent opportunity to study in the USA for free. America is a dream place for every student because of its quality education and multicultural environment. Every year the USA welcomes many international students from all over the world. In the US, people of different cultures, religions, castes, and colors live together, and this is the reason why most international students choose the US to study. Getting a fully funded scholarship in the USA is a great opportunity, and Boston University is providing you with a chance to avail a fully funded undergraduate scholarship in the USA.
All interested applicants are to go through this post carefully as there are useful information as regards this scholarship.
Eligibility Criteria :
Want to pursue your undergraduate in the USA for free, then apply for the international scholarship now. The eligibility criteria and requirements of the Boston University scholarships are provided below, read the requirements and start preparing your application.
Eligibility Criteria of the Boston University Trustee Scholarship 2024:
- Applicants must have an excellent academic background.
- Applicants must be all-rounders to be a part of this scholarship.
- No CSS Profile & FAFSA required.
- Applicants must have SAT scores above 1500 and ACT scores above 33.
- They must submit a scholarship essay with their application.
- The trustee scholarship essay must be 600 words at maximum.
- The essay must be on any one of the topics below:
- Nobel laureate and BU professor ‘Elie Wiesel’ once said: “There is divine beauty in learning… To learn means to accept that life did not begin at my birth. People have been here before me, and I walk in their footsteps. The books I have read were composed of generations of mothers and daughters, fathers and sons, teachers and disciples. I am the total of their experiences, their quests.” Is there a film thing like a book, podcast or life- experience that has ever made you feel connected to your personal history or identity, and what is the important thing you have learnt from this?
- Describe a time/situation when you stepped out of your comfort zone or marginalized/ felt demeaned in a situation. How you tackled/respond to that moment, and how did it inform your actions moving forward?
- Country: USA
- Financial coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: December 1, 2023
The fully funded Boston University Scholarships are a fantastic opportunity, so don’t miss this opportunity and try your luck/ because this Boston Trustee scholarship is full of benefits. Opportunities Circle has listed the benefits below.
Benefits of the Boston University Trustee Scholarship in USA:
- International students will get a full tuition fee waiver for their undergraduate degree.
- This is a renewable scholarship, so every year scholarship will be renewed for those students who will meet the criteria.
- International students will also get additional undergraduate expenses/fee coverage.
- Students will get an opportunity to become a part of Boston University.
- It is a fantastic chance of exposure to international education standards.
- International students will get an opportunity to study for free in the USA.
- Opportunity to explore American culture.
- Applicants must submit a regular admission application form at Boston University.
- International students must meet all the conditions/requirements for the undergraduate program.
- Students must enrol for the fall semester and submit an essay along with the required documents with their completely filled application form.
- You can check other scholarships and financial aid options available at Boston University here.