This is to inform the general public that the University of East Anglia (UEA) Scholarship 2022-2023 is a full fee scholarship offered to international students for masters studies. A sum of £4000 funding is provided the recipient to compensate their fee.
The UEA scholarships are open to international students to enroll in postgraduate courses. The University of East Anglia is pleased to offer the Full Fees Scholarship for International Students. The scholarship full fee award may be offered to one international taught applicant on the basis of academic excellence (e.g. first class degree) and their personal statement.
All applicants are expected to have met the School’s English language requirements and been offered and accepted a place on the course by this date. Successful applicants will be contacted by the admissions department. The University of East Anglia (UEA) is a public research internationally renowned university based in a campus that provides top quality academic, social and cultural facilities to over 15,000 students. The university offers over 300 courses in its four faculties, which contain 26 schools of study.
- Level of Study: Masters
- Institution(s): University of East Anglia
- Study in: UK
- Opportunity Focus Areas: All masters courses offered by the university
- Program Period: Depends upon program offered
Recommended for you:
University of East Anglia Scholarship provides the recipient with £4000 funding.
Eligibility Criteria for University of East Anglia Scholarship
To qualify for University of East Anglia Scholarship, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Languages: English
- Eligible Countries: All International students are eligible.
- International students are invited to apply.
- Choosing the applicant on the basis of academic excellence.
- Met the School’s English language requirements.
- Applicants who can clearly and concisely explain how studying here at UEA will help them to make an outstanding contribution to their chosen field of study.
- Must been offered and accepted a place on the course by this date.
More posts like this you might like:
How to apply for University of East Anglia Scholarship
Please follow the following instructions to avail University of East Anglia (UEA) Scholarship for International Students:
(1). Applicants who have been offered a place to study with UEA are automatically considered for nomination.
(2). Applications to our 2022 International Excellence Scheme are to be submitted via video.
(3). We would like you to film your response to the following two questions:
- Tell us how the course you have chosen will equip you with the transferable skills required to meet your future career aspirations
- Consider the different social and extra-curricular opportunities available to you at UEA, and outline how you may engage with these in order to enhance your experience, and those of your fellow students.
- Submissions should be .mp4 format, filmed in standard definition (not HD or UHD) and no longer than 2 minutes in length.
- This is an opportunity to go beyond your personal statement, mention UEA specifically and tell us why UEA is the right university for you.
- We are looking for original, engaging responses that show what you will bring to the UEA community during your studies and beyond. You should be able to prove a track record of community contribution through volunteering or extra-curricular activity and research the opportunities that UEA can offer.
- We would encourage you to submit your scholarship application as soon as you feel it is ready. Applications will be considered on a rolling basis, meaning that the sooner you apply, the sooner you will find out whether you have been successful.
- When applying for this scholarship, you must already be in possession of a conditional or unconditional offer for the first year of an undergraduate degree course starting at UEA in September 2022. Your offer should state that you are an international fee-paying student.
- Applicants in receipt of another UEA scholarship or award should note that scholarships are exclusive. In a situation where a candidate is offered multiple awards the greater amount will be offered.
Application Deadline: May 31, 2022