- Organizational skills
- Do you have experience in Organizational skills?
- High school diploma or GED
- Do you have a High school diploma or GED?
- Languages: Punjabi Mandarin French
- Do you know Punjabi?
Here’s how the job details align with your job preferences.Manage job preferences anytime in your profile
- Pay: From $55,000 a year
- Job type: Full-time Permanent
- Shift and schedule: 8 hour shift
- Overtime: Weekends as needed Monday to Friday
Work with us!
Optimom helps Canadians worry less about their finances and lifestyle when it comes to the benefits of traditional auto insurance. We take a customer-centric approach and deliver greater value to Canadian drivers through total vehicle damage replacement products and additional benefits. Optim offers products in British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Ontario and Nova Scotia. As Lloyd’s coverholders, this allows us to meet our commitments quickly and easily.
What is the opportunity? We are looking for candidates to grow our customer service team in Calgary, Alberta. As a Partner Support Representative, you will work as part of the Customer Service team to provide excellent customer service. As a member of our team, you are our frontline connection to customers and stakeholders. Daily operations will be varied as you serve policyholders, auto dealerships, auto repair shops, and insurance agencies to ensure customer needs are met.
A Partner Support Representative is a professional responsible for providing assistance and support to business partners, clients, or customers of a company or organization. Their primary role is to ensure that partners have a positive experience and receive the necessary help and information they need to effectively use the products or services offered by the company.
Key responsibilities of a Partner Support Representative may include:
- Communication: They act as a point of contact between the company and its partners, maintaining open lines of communication through various channels, such as phone, email, chat, or in-person meetings.
- Problem Resolution: Partner Support Representatives help partners with any issues or problems they encounter. This might involve troubleshooting technical issues, addressing billing or payment inquiries, or resolving disputes.
- Product Knowledge: They need to have a deep understanding of the company’s products or services to provide accurate information and guidance to partners.
- Onboarding: Assisting partners in the onboarding process, which includes helping them get started with the company’s products or services and guiding them through the initial setup.
- Training and Education: Providing training and educational materials to partners to ensure they understand how to make the most of the products or services.
- Feedback Collection: Gathering feedback from partners and relaying it to the company’s product or service development teams. This feedback helps in improving the offerings and the partner experience.
- Account Management: Managing partner accounts, which may include updating information, handling renewals, and ensuring compliance with any contractual agreements.
- Cross-Selling and Upselling: Identifying opportunities to promote additional products or services that could benefit the partners and the company.
- Documentation: Maintaining records of interactions with partners, including the issues raised and the resolutions provided.
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM): Using CRM software to manage partner information and track interactions.
To excel in this role, a Partner Support Representative needs to have strong communication skills, problem-solving abilities, and a good understanding of the company’s offerings. They also need to be patient, empathetic, and capable of handling challenging situations with professionalism.
What do you need to be successful?
- Must be willing to apply for a Level 1 General Insurance License.
- Good oral and written communication skills in English (Mandarin, Punjabi or French are an advantage but not required).
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills, with attention to detail essential. · Use problem-solving and conflict-solving skills to calmly defuse difficult situations.
- Have a high level of empathy, patience and understanding, and have the ability to handle difficult conversations successfully and professionally.
- City: Calgary, AB
- Work hours/week: 37.5 hours
- Employment Type: Full-Time/Permanent
- Department: Client Care – Partner Support
- Posted Date: 2023-10-10
- Application Deadline: 2023-10-24
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
At Optiom, we embrace diversity and inclusion for innovation and growth. We are committed to building inclusive teams and an equitable workplace for our employees to bring their authentic selves to work.
We also strive to provide an accessible candidate experience for prospective employees with different abilities. Please let us know if you need any accommodations during the recruitment process.
- Hybrid – 3 days in office, 2 at home
- Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Salary: From $55,000.00 per year
- Company events
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site gym
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- Wellness program
- Work from home
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Work Location: Hybrid remote in Calgary, AB T2P 0H7