U.S. Worker H-2B Visas (For U.S. Migrators)

H-2B Visa

There are different kinds of visas that let foreign nationals work in the U.S. for a selected amount of your time. U.S. Temporary Non-Agricultural (H-2B) Visas are on the market for foreign workers in non-agricultural fields to work within the U.S., only if there’s a meagerly amount of domestic laborers to fill a position. Employing workers beneath an H-2B visa should not have an effect … Read more