Are you are interested to study at a top university in USA with a fully funded scholarship? Then read this article through. In this article, we will explain in detail about Stanford University Scholarship, its benefits and the step by step application process involved.
WHAT IS THE STANFORD UNIVERSITY SCHOLARSHIP?
Stanford University Scholarship is a fully funded scholarships that’s meant for international students. These scholarships are offered for Masters and PhD studies. These scholarships cover full tuition fees, traveling allowance, Living allowance and academic expenses.
The Stanford university made a provision for international students, which is called ” The knight Hennessy scholars program”. The Knight-Hennessy Scholars is an international graduate-level scholarship program for study at the Stanford University.
The Knight Hennessy Scholars is one of the best scholarship programs in the world. Knight-Hennessy Scholars will attract the most promising future leaders from all around the world to Stanford University. There, you will engage in Quality education, leadership development, and achieving your desired goal.
Stanford University is highly ranked in the world’s Universities QS World Universities. Stanford University is Offering numerous Fully Funded Scholarships for International Students to study Masters, Ph.D., MS, MBA, MFA, MD, JD degrees.
The Knight-Hennessy Scholars admission process is designed with the goals of allowing you to know yourself better, thereby enabling them to understand you, and empowering you in order to succeed.
THE STANFORD UNIVERSITY
Stanford University was founded in 1885. It’s a place for learning, discovery, innovation, expression, and discourse. Stanford has changed with the world over the years, often leading the way with new ideas and discoveries. Stanford University is also one of the world top universities.
The aim of this university is to organize a community of scholars, offer a platform for good leadership development and empower you in order to make a positive impact to others and to the world!
BENEFITS OF THE STANFORD UNIVERSITY SCHOLARSHIP
Stanford University Scholarships provide it’s recipient with the following benefits:
- A travel stipend intended to cover an economy-class ticket for one annual trip to and from Stanford.
- A stipend for living and academic expenses (such as room and board, books, academic supplies, instructional materials, local transportation, and reasonable personal expenses).
STANFORD UNIVERSITY SCHOLARSHIP REQIUREMENTS
In order to qualify for Stanford University Scholarships, the following requirements must be met up:
- Required Languages: English
- Eligible Countries: All world countries can apply for Knight-Hennessy Scholars Program.
- You must complete not only your Knight-Hennessy Scholars application but also the entire application process including any test that your graduate degree program requires (GMAT, GRE, LSAT, MCAT, etc.) and if needed, an English proficiency test.
- You must be fluent in English — listening, reading, speaking, and writing — In order to study at Stanford. The minimum TOEFL score for most graduate programs at Stanford is 100iBT or 600PBT.
THE SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION PROCESS
If you want your application to be successful, then you must do these:
- Start an online application
- You must complete and submit your online application for admission (including your personal and academic information, etc.)
- Provision of documents such as:
A transcript of your academic performance in college.
A resume that shows your intellectual, personal, and professional background and accomplishments etc.
- Level of Study: Masters, PhD.
- Institution(s): Stanford University.
- Study in: USA.
READ ALSO: HAVARD UNIVERSITY MBA SCHOLARSHIP
Stanford has a limited amount of financial aid for international students. International students needing assistance must make that indication on the admission application.
Applicants who are admitted with eligibility for aid will be awarded assistance from institutional funds based on their family financial circumstances.
International students who do not request consideration for financial aid at the time they apply for admission will not be eligible to apply for aid at Stanford throughout their undergraduate years.
However, if your citizenship status changes during the time you are enrolled as an undergraduate, and you become eligible for federal student aid, you may also be considered for need-based scholarship funds starting in the quarter during which your citizenship status changes.
In order to receive university scholarship funds, international students must obtain either a Social Security number (SSN) or an Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN).
Stanford’s Bechtel International Center offers information on their website about obtaining an SSN or an ITIN. The SSN or ITIN is not required as part of the financial aid application process.