This exciting offer is for all individuals who have dreams of going outside the country. We hereby inform you that Canada is about to make your dreams come through as you can get a free visa sponsorship to work in Canada as a kitchen helper and earn over $1000.
What is a Visa Sponsorship?
Visa sponsorship jobs are the kind of jobs that require the employer to sponsor the employee to move to his country to work for him.
The employer is expected to cover all the travel expenses and, in most cases, provide the workers with accommodation and transportation to work for him.
To be eligible for visa sponsorship, you must meet the requirements for such jobs. You must have a job offer from a Canadian employer to be able to obtain a work permit that will allow you to move to Canada to work.
There are many benefits for working in Canada as a foreign worker. Apart from the fact that there are available jobs in Canada for foreigners, the salary is also very good.
The working conditions are usually good enough and you can also benefit from experiencing a new culture in a new land.
When you have a job in Canada, your visa renewal is quite easy and this could be a path to permanently staying back in Canada.
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience an asset
Kitchen Staff Responsibilities:
1) Maintain sanitation, health, and safety standards in work areas.
2) Clean food preparation areas, cooking surfaces, and utensils.
3) Operate large-volume cooking equipment such as grills, deep-fat fryers, or griddles.
4) Verify that prepared food meets requirements for quality and quantity.
5) Take food and drink orders and receive payment from customers.
6) Read food order slips or receive verbal instructions as to food required by patron, and prepare and cook food according to instructions.
7) Wash, cut, and prepare foods designated for cooking.
8) Measure ingredients required for specific food items being prepared.
9) Cook and package batches of food, such as hamburgers and fried chicken, which are prepared to order or kept warm until sold.
10) Cook the exact number of items ordered by each customer, working on several different orders simultaneously.
11) Serve orders to customers at windows, counters, or tables.
How to Apply
Follow the instruction below to apply for this job