Doha Institute for Graduate Studies Scholarship for International Students
Both national and international students interested in attending the Doha Institute in Qatar are eligible for the Doha Institute for Graduate Studies Scholarship. The Doha Institute for Graduate Studies awards a number of scholarships each year in an effort to attract qualified candidates from inside and outside the State of Qatar.
Only students who have excelled academically will be eligible for the Institute’s scholarships. The institute has the right to revoke a student’s scholarship in accordance with the methods it chooses if they fail to comply with this criterion.
The Doha Institute for Graduate Studies is divided into two categories:
Fellowship of Tamim
For Qatari students and other State of Qatar citizens, the scholarship covers all tuition costs as indicated by each program.
It is not permissible for students to modify their scholarship advantages or ask for money back for those they do not receive.
Sanad Grant Bursary
Based on the student’s financial need, the scholarship is given to Qatari and foreign students who are Qatar residents.
Students who are unemployed are eligible for financial aid, regardless of whether they work in the public, semi-public, or private sectors, as long as they can present a certificate from the Ministry of Administrative Development, Labor, and Social Affairs attesting to their unemployment.
Level and Study Subject
The graduate program is eligible for this award. The Doha Institute for Graduate Studies scholarship is available if you want to pursue a master’s or doctoral and need financial aid.
Qatar’s Doha Institute for Graduate Studies is a recognized institution of higher learning. For postgraduate study, the institution ranks among the best in Asia.
Scholarship requirements at the Doha Institute for Graduate Studies
You must: in order to qualify for the scholarship.
- Hold a strong academic record
- Not have previously qualified for the same awards during a previous time of study in any of the institute’s programs.
Necessary Documents for Scholarship Applications to the Doha Institute for Graduate Studies
In order to apply, candidates must be ready to provide the following documentation:
- A request form (to be completed online)
- A copy of a government-issued identification (passport for international students – ID card for Qataris and residents)
- Letter of recommendations
- Certified copies of your bachelor’s and master’s degrees (for Ph.D. studies)
- IELTS Academic or TOEFL iBT test results.
- Interest declaration
The Doha Scholarship deadline
The scholarship is scheduled to end on January 20, 2023. Apply as soon as possible if you are qualified for the scholarship because the university will no longer accept applications once the deadline has passed.
- To pay for all of the tuition expenses, the scholarship offers monthly installments.
- In addition, all accommodation expenses for the institute are taken care of.
- one-way flights from and once after the study duration back to the country of recruitment
- Primary Health Care Corporation provides health insurance to anyone who can show they don’t have any other coverage.
Regarding the Sponsor
The Arab Center for Research and Policy Studies, which has its headquarters in Doha as well, is where the Doha Institute was born. The Doha Institute was formally launched in 2014, according to the ACRPS. The School of Social Sciences and Humanities, the School of Public Administration and Development Economics, and the Center for Conflict and Humanitarian Studies will be the three administrative teaching units that make up the Doha Institute, according to the website. The Doha Institute also houses the Doha Dictionary of the Arabic Language, a project that aims to create a searchable dictionary of Arabic roots and traces the origin of Arabic roots back over two thousand years.