University of Nottingham Fully Funded PhD Studentships
The University of Nottingham PhD Studentships are fully-funded scholarships for both domestic students in the UK and those from international countries. A two-year fully-funded PhD studentships are offered associated with materials synthesis and characterization in its thematic area.
Students are also provided with a unique opportunity to design and develop their research projects with the support of their academic mentors.
This scholarship will perfectly suit those with a strong interest in sustainability and in the search for scientific and technical solutions to global energy issues.
The host institution, University of Nottingham provides research training in synthetic or theoretical skills leading to a core PhD in chemistry. All this is made entirely possible with the collaboration of The EPSRC and SFI Centre for Doctoral Training (CDT) in Sustainable Chemistry.
University of Nottingham PhD Scholarship Additional Details
Host Institution(s) and Sponsor: University of Nottingham, UK
Scholarship Type: Fully funded
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: PhD
Recommended for you:
International Scholarships on Public Health
Bauhaus-Universität Weimar President’s Scholarship
Oxford-Reuben AfOx Graduate Scholarship
Mo Ibrahim Foundation University of London
Nationality: Domestic & International students
Financial Benefit: The University of Nottingham PhD Studentships fully cover tuition fees, laboratory consumables and stipend.
Eligibility for University of Nottingham PhD Scholarship
In order to be eligible for the scholarship, all applicants are expected to:
- be domestic or international students
- enroll in full-time programme
- have a Masters degree certificate or equivalent
- have a Bachelors degree certificate or equivalent in related field of study.
- have a proof of English Language proficiency.
More posts like this you might like:
Commonwealth Split-Site PhD Scholarship
GSK Scholarships for Future Health Leaders
University of Warwick Full PhD Scholarship
University of Reading Centenary Scholarship
Imperial College London PhD Scholarship
How to Apply for University of Nottingham PhD Scholarship
- All applications are to be done online by the applicants.
- You will get an email to confirm receipt once your completed application sends successfully.
NOTE: If you do not hear from them within six weeks, then it is unlikely that your application has been successful.
You may visit the Official Website for more information
Application Deadline: February 25, 2022
University of Nottingham
One of the world’s top 100 universities, The University of Nottingham is recognised globally for groundbreaking research and teaching excellence.
Described by The Sunday Times University Guide 2011 as ‘the embodiment of the modern international university’, we have award-winning campuses in the United Kingdom, China and Malaysia. In the last two years, we have become a world top 25 choice for employers and have moved up more than 50 places in the Times Higher Education World University Rankings.
With over 40,000 students from more than 150 countries, two overseas campuses and strong links with universities around the world, The University of Nottingham has a diverse community creating an inspiring place to study and work.
Our courses are informed by the very latest research findings and many are delivered by research scholars, passionate about their subjects. Our library facilities and online resources provide a level of access to material that students could only expect in a research-intensive university.
We are committed to offering our students a valuable and enjoyable experience that prepares them well for the rest of their intellectual, professional and personal lives.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for this opportunity, students are required to take admission in the PhD degree programme at the university. After that, they should apply for this studentship.
- Supporting Documents: Please send a cover letter and a copy of your CV with your up-to-date relevant experience.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, check out the information about entry requirements by country.
- Language Requirement: If you are an international student, you should also check the information about the English language requirements. IELTS – 6 (with no less than 5.5 in any element)
The University of Nottingham will provide the fully funded for 3 or 3.5 years (dependant on a project) and include a stipend and tuition fees to the suitable candidate.