Many foreign nationals look to Canada as a land of chance, hoping to secure a cushty life for themselves and their families. one of the foremost issues expressed by our purchasers is a way to realize work in Canada. See below for a guide to finding a Job in Canada.
While finding employment in Canada isn’t straightforward, it’s possible! Below we’ve got set out the steps you wish to follow to create the foremost of your Canadian job search.
According to a report from Statistics Canada, quite 1 / 4 of Canada’s men is created of immigrants. With associate ageing population and important labour shortages, Canada’s would like for competent staff is bigger than ever.
What jobs are in-demand in Canada?
According to multinational employment office Randstad, the fifteen most in-demand jobs in Canada for 2022 are:
- Key account manager
- Marketing manager
- Registered nurse
- Customer service rep
- Cloud creator
- HR manager
- IT project manager
- Mechanical engineer
- Accounting clerks
Finding employment in Canada
Employment in Canada rose on top of pre-COVID levels in Nov 2021, creating it a good time for those seeking job opportunities within the country. Here could be a list of resources which will be useful during your job hunt.
Read also: Courses in Canada for International Students
Canada Job Bank:
This tool will assist you seek for jobs denote by employers across Canada. you’ll be able to get matched with employment supported your credentials and work expertise.
Government of Canada Jobs: realize current job postings with the Canadian government.
Student Employment: Search job opportunities for college kids listed by the Canadian government and personal employers.
Read also: Masters in Public Health in Canada
How to Spot a pretend Job provide
Job provide fraud is on the increase, particularly within the world of immigration. As a prime immigration law firm in Canada, it’s our priority to create certain that we tend to do all that we will to create certain our purchasers avoid mistakes or scams, like a pretend job provide, on their immigration journey.
First of all, you must realize it is illegal to raise somebody to acquire a Canadian job or employment provide letter. Any job provide letter ought to have the company’s official letter paper and will contain their contact data.
Read the complete diary post here: Is My Canadian Job provide Legitimate? a way to Spot a Scam
Read also: The Pros and Cons of studying in Canada
Applying for employment in Canada
The following 5 steps can guide you through the method of applying for employment in Canada!
- Update your resume or C.V. and canopy letter: A resume, typically known as a curriculum vitae (CV), could be a document that contains details concerning your education, achievements, and employment history. Your resume and canopy letter can usually be the primary thing an employer appearance at. it’s vital to create an honest 1st impression. Your resume ought to embrace all relevant work expertise still as achievements you’re happy with, each personal and professional. Your letter ought to justify why you’re right for the work.
- Research: pay a while doing analysis concerning firms wherever you think that you’d prefer to work. you’ll be able to visit their websites to induce a concept of the corporate culture and to seek out out concerning any job openings.
- Use social media to your advantage: once used properly, social media could be a powerful networking tool that may assist you together with your job search. Check out our guide to assist you build your social media presence so as to learn your Canadian job search.
- References: sturdy references facilitate employers learn a lot of concerning you and your employment history. this will be a valuable resource once job looking. Asking previous employers in your home country to supply references will go a long thanks to landing you employment in Canada.
- Follow up: in an exceedingly competitive job market, checking in with the leader and showing enthusiasm for the work will set you apart. you’ll be able to follow up when submitting your resume to demonstrate your interest, associated conjointly when an interview to impart them for his or her thought.