Scholarship for Sustainable Impact at Newcastle University in the UK in 2023
For the academic year 2022–2023, Newcastle University is accepting applications for the Executive MBA Sustainable Impact Scholarship.
They are looking to hire the next generation of North East leaders who can demonstrate the ability to make a beneficial, long-lasting impact on society and the region’s economic recovery.
They are committed to assisting those who aren’t scared to question the status quo and ponder the kind of society and economy they want to build.
They hope to draw students from all sectors whose businesses or jobs directly advance or complicate one of the key UN Sustainable Development Goals.
In order to provide a learning environment that challenges all of their students and reflects the social and economic climate of the North East, their cohort’s diversity is essential. They are particularly interested in recruiting candidates from underrepresented groups, such as individuals from BAME (Black and Minority Ethnic) Communities. Candidates that have the potential to empower, inspire, and provide direction in their setting will receive the Sustainable Impact Scholarship award.
Successful candidates will demonstrate how their work directly impacts inclusion and social justice, as well as, but not limited to, the UN Sustainable Development Goals.
In Newcastle upon Tyne, North East England, there is a UK state-owned research institution known as Newcastle institution (formally, the University of Newcastle upon Tyne).
- It has campuses abroad in Malaysia and Singapore.
- The university is a red-brick institution and a member of the Russell Group, a collection of UK universities that prioritize research.
- It is one of ten Russell Group schools to receive the Gold TEF rating and holds the Gold Award in the Teaching Excellence Framework (TEF).
- Newcastle University’s Sustainable Impact Scholarship Value One full scholarship worth £24,000 (for an Executive MBA) is available for tuition costs. 4x Top Up Scholarships totaling £6,000 (Executive MBA) are available; they may be applied to tuition costs.
- Newcastle University’s Sustainable Impact Scholarship eligibility To be eligible for this full-fee scholarship grant, you must fulfill the requirements listed below:
- submitted a personal statement of no more than 1,000 words explaining how your work directly supports the UN Sustainable Development Goals, with a focus on (but not limited to) inclusivity and social justice, and how you would contribute to the Executive MBA group’s experience in this area.
- completed and submitted an online application for the Executive MBA program (full scholarship grant). Alternatively, a Level 7 Senior Leader Apprenticeship that leads to a Postgraduate Diploma in Management Studies (Top Up Scholarship grant) Request for Training Form dwell in the North East and/or work there. Be a member of an underrepresented group in a particular organization or industry, which may include: working for a SME or third-sector organization, such as a charity, social enterprise, or volunteer organization, or playing a job that blatantly supports a more sustainable future for the area and beyond Hold a placement offer for the Executive MBA 2020 entrance, whether it be conditional or unconditional. possess necessary administrative or leadership experience (prior to starting the program, at least 3 years, ideally 5 years). preferably has a degree that is comparable to a 2:1 in the UK (however candidates who meet this requirement but can demonstrate relevant work experience above the minimum and significant career growth may also be taken into consideration) perform effectively in the interview in all areas of proficiency
How to Apply for Newcastle University’s Sustainable Impact Scholarship
By clicking the “Apply now” button and completing the Sustainable Impact Scholarship award application form with a personal statement, you can apply for the Executive MBA program online. The Executive Education Review Committee will assess these.
Thanks for reading…