This kind of visa is used for tourist journeys, or to return to visit somebody you already know.
A visitor’s visa offers you the right to study in the nation for as much as three months.
Visiting New Zealand for a holiday
You do not need a visa to go to New Zealand if you’re:
- A New Zealand citizen travelling on a New Zealand passport or on an international passport that has a New Zealand citizen endorsement
- An Australian citizen travelling on an Australian passport
- A foreign passport holder with a sound visa for New Zealand – including a Permanent Resident visa
In case you plan to go to New Zealand for a brief period, you will need a request a New Zealand Electronic Travel Authority (NZeTA) before you journey if you are:
- A citizen of a country that has a visa waiver with New Zealand (you may stay as much as three months)
In case you don’t meet the above, then you’ll want a visitor visa.
Before travelling to New Zealand, you’ll want to be sure your passport is valid for at the least three months longer than your anticipated departure date.
In case you come from a country that needs a New Zealand visa to enter, please you should definitely apply in advance.
In case you have a biometric ordinary passport (or electronic passport) and are over 12 years old, you might be able to use New Zealand Customs eGate service.
This lets you complete your Customs and Immigration checks sooner so you will get on with enjoying your visit to New Zealand.
These are visas made for you to study in New Zealand for a period from 12 weeks or more, whether it’s an English language course, normal education, as well as higher education.
Such visas can have completely different travel objectives: short-term visit or for study.
Their major difference from Visitor visas and Student visas is that it’s impossible to alter the Limited Edition Visa to a different one while being in New Zealand.
It is going to be necessary to leave the country to apply for a brand new visa. Limited visas are issued occasionally on the discretion of an immigration officer.
There are a number of types of work visas, for which the conditions for acquiring might differ:
- On the invitation of an employer.
In case you find a job and the employer is keen to offer you an employment contract, then you may get a work visa on this foundation, however by observing a number of additional conditions.
- Visas for graduates. To get a work visa automatically, you’ll want to successfully complete 1 year of study or extra.
Length of work visa is dependent upon education program (Level). After finishing, all education students can get Post Study Work Visa from 1 to 3 years.
- Professional category. In case you work in New Zealand in a specific field, then, most certainly, you’ve the chance to apply for residence, subject to sure conditions.
- If you wish to open a business in New Zealand and you’ve got NZ $ 100,000 in investment or extra, then you may consider the choice of acquiring a business visa.
- Investor visa. If you have an amount of NZ $ 1.5 million for investment and another NZ $ 1 million for private needs, then it is smart to apply for the special investor visa.
If you’re planning a visit to New Zealand, your loved ones can face various varieties of family visas, relying on the type of your own visa and a few initial data.
This can be a shortlist, and this info is for informational purposes only. More details about all varieties of visas are on the official website of INZ .
A brief visa for stay in New Zealand, which Immigration NZ automatically issues to applicants, on the time of consideration of their application for a new kind of visa.