We are pleased to let members of the public know that there is a vacancy at Canada for the position of head of human resources, compensation personnel.
This post carries all the useful details there is to know about this vacancy and the link to apply.
If you have extensive HR expertise, you could manage the Total Rewards and Healthy Workplace team in Calgary. You would be in responsible of creating and upholding efficient compensation plans for City employees.
$89,632 to $137,281 in annual salary
HR Director Responsibilities:
- Developing and implementing human resources policies.
- Supporting strategic objectives.
- Hiring staff and negotiating employment agreements.
- Ensuring compliance with laws and regulations.
- Managing staff wellness and performance reviews.
- Motivating and supporting current staff.
- Maintaining staff records.
- Handling employee benefits.
- Identifying staffing needs and creating job descriptions.
- Designing and directing training programs.
HR Director Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources management.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Highly organized.
- Superior interpersonal skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Budget management experience.
- Strong people skills.
- Knowledge of labor laws and regulations.
- Computer literacy.
How to Apply
Interested persons are to click on the link below to apply