This is to inform the general public that the Coe College Global Leadership Scholarship is a great opportunity for you to Study In USA. The host institution, Coe College, offers full-tuition scholarships annually to International non-U.S. students who attended high school outside the US.
This scholarship seeks to continue Coe’s support of making international education a priority. Students from across the world have made Coe College their second home for over 100 years now. Cultural diversity expands our campus borders and allows all students to learn from one another.
Host Institution: Coe College
Study Abroad: Study in the USA
Category: Undergraduate Scholarships
Eligible Countries: All Countries
Duration and Reward: This full scholarship is in the amount of tuition the year the student enters Coe and it’s renewable for three additional years at that amount.
Recommended for you:
Coe College Global Leadership Scholarship Eligibility and Requirements
In order to be eligible for application, a student must:
- be first-time college students.
- be a non-citizen or non-permanent resident of the United States and attend a foreign high school.
- must intend to enroll as a full-time, undergraduate degree-seeking students.
- complete the application for admission process and the separate full-tuition scholarship application.
- live in on-campus residential housing and
- meet all the requirements for admission to Coe College.
Application Procedure for Coe College Global Leadership Scholarship
Interested applicants should apply using the link provided below:
More posts like this you might like:
Required Documents to be submitted
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents:
- Complete all applications for admission
- Complete the Global Leadership Full-Tuition Scholarship Form.
- Submit a resume.
- Submit an essay response
Application Deadline: March 1, 2022
Need-based grants are awarded based on a student’s financial need. Coe cannot guarantee to meet the need of any student. However, need-based grants have helped many international students afford a Coe education. Awards amounts vary based on demonstrated need.
Coe College Work-Study
Work-study awards are a great way to help fund your Coe education while also gaining valuable work experience on Coe’s campus. These small awards amount to $1,800 per year for 8 hours of work per week. You have the option to save this money or apply it to your tuition fees.
Other Awards and Scholarships
- Sibling and Legacy Awards: Awards valued at $500 and $1,000, respectively. Siblings of current Coe students or siblings of Coe graduates are eligible to receive $500 annually. Students with parents or grandparents who are Coe alumni are eligible to receive $1,000 annually.
- Iowa Sister States Scholarship: This scholarship is intended for international students originating and studying in any of Iowa Sister States locations. The Iowa Sister States Scholarship is an annual scholarship in the amount of $16,000 USD per year and is renewable for up to three (3) years after the initial year.
- To be eligible, a student must:
- Meet all international student admission requirements.
- Provide proof of current resident status (including citizenship) from an Iowa Sister State.
- Enroll as a full-time degree-seeking residential student at Coe College.
- Iowa Sister State Locations: Cherkasy Oblast; Hebei Province, China; Kosovo; Stavropol Krai, Taiwan; Terenggan, Malaysia; Veneto Region, Italy; Yamanashi Prefecture, Japan; and Yucatán, Mexico.
- To be eligible, a student must:
- Anne Doyle International Student Award: Through Coe’s membership in the StudyIowa consortium, new students enrolling at Coe are eligible to apply for the Anne Doyle International Student Award. This $1,000 award is a travel grant meant to help international students with their travel expenses. The recipient is chosen based on the student’s academic record, essays, and recommendation letters. Instructions on how to apply for this scholarship can be found at StudyIowa. This is a one-time award and cannot be renewed.