Canada’s 2022 Working Holiday Visa Season Now Open!
Canada Immigration News: Canada’s operating vacation Visa program, additionally called International experience Canada (IEC), is open for a new season. It’s off to an unbelievable begin within the 1st 3 weeks since it’s started accepting applications.
It’s already issued 22,384 invites to operating vacation candidates since the season opened on January 13, 2022! Applicants from Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, Germany, France, and varied Asian countries are among the thousands who have already received invites.
And to high it off, 2021 candidates that had entered and didn’t get an invitation were mechanically entered into the 2022 draw pool! On average, the probabilities of obtaining a request to use for a operating holiday visa are honest to glorious for the 2022 season.
Read also: Canadian and international borders: What to remember
What is the IEC and how Do I Apply?
Canada’s working holiday Program welcomes candidates from across the world to return to Canada and skill it in a means like no different. basically you get the best of each worlds.
You get to travel and see the wonder of Canada whereas experiencing what life might be wish to live and work as a real Canadian for up to 2 years!
Read also: Recruit Young Talent in Canada with International Experience Canada
International experience Canada
International Experience Canada (IEC) is open to folks aged eighteen to thirty five (in some cases thirty) from over 30 totally different countries. Below are the eligible countries:
- Costa Rica
- Czech Republic
- Hong Kong
- Korea, Rep.
- New Zealand
- San Marino
- United Kingdom
Read also: Ways You Can Immigrate to Canada Without a Job Offer
There are 3 totally different programs that you just may apply through:
1. Working holiday Visa (WHV) Canada’s working holiday Visa program can enable you to travel and work in Canada while not employment provide.
You won’t be restricted once it involves selecting who you would like to figure for or wherever you would like to figure in Canada. You’ll have the freedom to travel at your own pace and work where you wish.
Read also: How To Find a Job in the United Kingdom as a Foreigner
2. Young Professionals The Young Professionals program is good if you’ve got employment offer in Canada that will raise your development as a professional. Your work should be paid, and you may solely be able to work for one leader in an exceedingly specific province or territory. you may not be eligible to use as a freelance.
Read also: In-demand specialists in the United Kingdom
3. International Co-op (internship) If you’re learning at a university or school and are offered employment for a piece placement or spot in Canada, you will be eligible to use for your IEC visa through this program. like the Young Professionals class, you will solely be restricted to operating for a selected leader in a specific location.
Read also: Types of visas to the United Kingdom
How to Apply for a working holiday Visa in Canada
Applying for a working holiday Visa will be worn out four straightforward steps. Step 1. Check your eligibility If you’re a subject of 1 of the collaborating countries and recognize that you just qualify for a minimum of one in all the IEC programs, you will need to confirm you meet the other program requirements:
Read also: How to immigrate to the UK through study loan
- Be fully vaccinated;
- Have a valid passport;
- Meet the age needs based on your nationality
- Have at least $2,500 (Canadian);
- Have health insurance;
- Have a come flight price tag
Read also: How to choose a university in the United Kingdom
Step 2. produce your on-line IEC profile Although you may solely be able to produce one IEC profile at a time, you’ll qualify for over one IEC program. making a profile is free, and you may solely be needed to pay visa fees once you get a request to use (ITA) for a work permit. invitations are typically issued within the following order:
- International Co-op (Internship)
- Young Professionals
- Working holiday
Read also: Student visa to the United Kingdom
In different words, if you qualify for the operating vacation and Young Professionals programs, you may receive an invitation to use for a work permit through the Young Professionals class. If, however, there are not any a lot of spots offered, you get a request through the operating vacation Program.
3. Gather your supporting documents While you’re looking ahead to your application to be processed, it is a smart plan to start out collecting your supporting documents.
This can help speed up the appliance method and lower the chances of missing your application point in time. you may get a customized list of documents which will got to be uploaded to your profile. Once you get your ITA, you’ll have thirty days to submit them.
Read also: How to immigrate to United Kingdom
Below are a number of the documents you will need:
- Proof of finances;
- Digital photo;
- Health insurance
- Police clearance;
- Medical exams;
4. Receive your ITA and apply for your work visa Your profile will be entered into a draw pool from which eligible applicants are often selected and given invites to use for a work permit. every round of invites problems many candidates with ITAs, counting on how many spots are still offered. Once there are not any a lot of spots offered, the season closes.
Read also: Can you be a British citizen if you were born abroad?
If your profile is selected, you’ll get a request to use for associate open or employer-specific work permit, depending on that program you qualified for. Once you’ve got submitted your application, you’ll got to pay your visa application fees, that start at $156.
All that’s left is to envision your Canada working holiday Visa application standing, that you’ll do via your IEC profile.
Deception Refusals and UK Visit Visa Applications
UK New Immigration Rules for Refugee Settlement
UK Visa for Care Workers & Home Careers: Update
Parent of a Child Student Visa Application Guide
How to get a Visitor Visa for UK