Birkbeck University of London Best Scholarships
Birkbeck University of London Scholarships 2022-2023 are partially funded scholarships for international students, available for both undergraduate and masters studies. Birkbeck has been. Birkbeck has an illustrious, unconventional and radical history for helping people access higher education and transform their lives for nearly 200 years. The scholarship offers a total value of up to £4000.
Academics and researchers at Birkbeck work together via a wide range of networks, groups and societies. These cut across departments, subjects and areas of expertise, to encourage and enable innovative, interdisciplinary research. The courses offered are:
- Accounting and Management
- Accounting and Management with Finance
- Accounting with Finance
- Ancient History and Archaeology
- Archaeology and Geography
- Arts and Media Management
- Bio medicine
- Business Psychology
- Community Development and Public Policy
- Contemporary History and Politics
- Creative Writing
- Creative Writing and English
- Criminology and Criminal Justice
- Culinary Industry Management
- Data Science and Computing
- Economic and Social Policy
- Economics and Business
- Economics and/with Mathematics
- Environmental Management
- Film and Media
- Finance with Accounting
- Financial Economics
- French Studies
- French Studies with International Experience
- Geography and International Development
- German with International Experience
Recommended for you:
International Scholarships on Public Health
Bauhaus-Universität Weimar President’s Scholarship
Oxford-Reuben AfOx Graduate Scholarship
Mo Ibrahim Foundation University of London
Level of Study: Undergraduate, Masters
Institution(s): Birkbeck University of London
Study in: UK
Opportunity Focus Areas: See list below
Program Period: 1 year
Birkbeck International Scholarships offer below scholarship amounts to its recipients:
- £4000 (tuition fee-only, first year only)
- £2000 (tuition fee-only, first year only)
- £1500 (tuition fee-only, first year only)
- £1000 (tuition fee-only, first year only).
NOTE: General terms and conditions: Scholarships may not be held in conjunction with any other full scholarships (e.g. Chevening). You must complete payment of the £2000 non-refundable deposit within two weeks of being selected for the scholarship.
Eligibility Criteria for Birkbeck University of London Scholarships
To qualify for Birkbeck International Scholarships, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- You are an international overseas tuition fee-paying student holding an unconditional offer on a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate taught program offered by Birkbeck, starting in Autumn 2022. You must have been assessed as an international fee-payer to qualify.
- You are ordinarily resident of a country in the relevant region
- You are self-funded
- You are classified as an ‘International’ tuition fee payer.
- Only one scholarship award can be offered per student and the scholarship cannot normally be held in conjunction with any other scholarship.
Required Language: English
Eligible Countries: Africa (Sub-Saharan) Asia (Central Asia, South Asia, South East Asia and East Asia), the Caribbean, Latin America and the MENA (Middle East and North Africa).
More posts like this you might like:
Commonwealth Split-Site PhD Scholarship
GSK Scholarships for Future Health Leaders
University of Warwick Full PhD Scholarship
University of Reading Centenary Scholarship
Imperial College London PhD Scholarship
How to Apply for Birkbeck International Scholarships
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for Birkbeck International Scholarships:
(1) Check the general entry requirements and apply to the university here.
(2) Once you have received an unconditional offer from Birkbeck, you can apply using the online application form for the region where you ordinarily reside from the following:
- Application form for those ordinarily residing in Asia/Central Asia: You must be a national of, and living in, one of the following territories: India, Pakistan, Bangladesh.
- Application form for those ordinarily residing in East Asia/South East Asia: You must be a national of, and living in, one of the following territories: Brunei, Cambodia, China, Hong Kong SAR, Indonesia, Japan, Laos, Macau SAR, Malaysia, Mongolia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam.
- Application form for those ordinarily residing in the Middle East/North Africa: You must be a national of, and living in, one of the following territories: Turkey, UAE, Syria, Jordan, Egypt, Libya, Morocco, Bahrain, Kuwait, Tunisia.
- Application form for those ordinarily residing in North America: You must be a national of, and living in, Canada or the United States.
- Application form for those ordinarily residing in Latin America/the Caribbean: You must be a national of, and living in, any Latin America or Caribbean country with the exception of Brazil. If you are a Brazilian national you might be eligible for the Birkbeck Global Future Scholarship (see above).
- Application form for those ordinarily residing in Sub Saharan Africa: You must be a national of, and living in, one of the following territories: Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo (Brazzaville), Congo (Democratic Republic), Côte d’Ivoire, Equatorial Guinea, eSwatini, Gabon, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritius, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Rwanda, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, South Africa, Tanzania, The Gambia, Togo, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
(3) Successful scholars will be selected on the basis of a statement of no more than 4000 characters in support of the application. The statement should detail why they are the ideal candidate for the scholarship.
(4) If you are successfully awarded this scholarship, you will be notified by e-mail. You must complete a payment of a £200 non-refundable deposit within the timeframe stated on your award letter (typically five working days).
(5) You must successfully enroll for the Autumn 2022 intake to receive the award, and no later than 8 October 2022.
Application Deadline: First deadline: 31 May 2022. Second deadline: 15 July 2022 (1 August 2022 for Sub Saharan Africa only)
For more updates, Like and Share this article