Administrative assistants: often referred to as administrative assistants, play an important role within an organization by providing a variety of administrative and administrative support services. Their tasks typically include:
Administrative assistants often handle incoming phone calls, emails, and other forms of communication. You can screen calls, answer routine inquiries, and route important messages to the right people.
They are responsible for managing the manager’s or office-wide calendar and scheduling meetings, appointments, and events. This may include coordinating with various stakeholders to find suitable meeting times.
Here’s how the job details align with your job preferences.Manage job preferences anytime in your profile
- Pay $25 an hour
- Job type Full-time and Permanent
- Languages: English
- Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Experience:Experience an asset
User administrative assistants are responsible for managing and maintaining user accounts, permissions, and access to various digital platforms and systems within an organization. They act as a bridge between end users and IT, ensuring users have the resources they need while maintaining security and compliance.
- Schedule and confirm appointments
- Answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages
- Answer electronic enquiries
- Manage contracts
Experience and specialization
Computer and technology knowledge
- Proficiency in user management systems and software.
- Strong organizational and documentation skills.
- Knowledge of security and compliance best practices.
- Good communication and customer service skills.
- Problem-solving abilities for user account-related issues.
- Familiarity with automation tools and scripts.
- Adept at working with cross-functional teams.
User Administrative Assistants face several challenges, including:
- Security Risks: Managing user accounts and access requires vigilance to prevent unauthorized access and data breaches.
- Compliance: Ensuring that user account practices align with regulatory requirements can be complex and demanding.
- User Support: Providing efficient and effective support to users, especially during troubleshooting, can be demanding.
- Scaling with Growth: As an organization grows, the number of user accounts and access requirements can increase exponentially, making management more complex.
Area of specialization
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Work under pressure
- Tight deadlines
- Repetitive tasks
- Attention to detail
READ ALSO: Japan Tourism: A Journey into Tradition.
Employment Group can help – Employment Group
This employer promotes equal employment opportunity for all applicants, including those who identify as members of the following groups: Indigenous Peoples, Newcomers to Canada
Advertised until 2023-11-10
The specific duties and responsibilities of an administrative assistant may vary depending on the organization and the needs of the employer. They play a key role in ensuring that administrative tasks are managed effectively, allowing other employees to focus on their core responsibilities. Effective communication, organization, attention to detail and time management skills are essential for success in this role.